Unified Tote Bag
Reclaimed jeans are reconstructed through the LH perspective. Panelled together using different washes of vintage denim, excess pieces from the Unified Denim are augmented to create this large denim tote bag. FInished with cotton straps, a patch pocket and Liam Hodges B O W era label. Each bag is a one of one, unique piece.
The B O W era is an ongoing collection with a responsibility for change, to create less waste and review our habits. We are acting towards a new model, a new normal, a sustainable future. The textiles used to construct this piece are made from recycled vintage materials.
Each piece will be unique and style will vary slightly due to the nature of sourcing vintage.
- Constructed from the offcuts from our vintage garment production
- Front patch pocket detailing with LH B O W brand label
- Overlocked finishing
- Webbing strap detailing
- Traditional structured tote shape
- Range of black and grey denim
- Sourced and constructed in the UK
- Dimensions: 45cm x 45xm x 15cm