Black Splinter Tee
Once the totemic piece of fashion, t-shirts are no longer an icon. Here, multiple vintage sourced layers of black and grey jersey are spliced together and overprinted with Liam Hodges floral motif representing the flowers that blossom after the rainy days.
The B O W era is an ongoing collection with a responsibility for change, to create less waste and review our habits. We are acting towards a new model, a new normal, a sustainable future. The textiles used to construct this garment are made from recycled vintage materials.
Each piece will be unique and style will vary slightly due to the nature of sourcing vintage.
- Reconstructed from vintage sourced t-shirts
- Each piece will be unique
- Varying tones of black and grey jersey
- Overprinted with LH graphics
- Intricate panelled construction
- Classic fit
- Sourced, printed and constructed in the UK