If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
Once the item(s) you returned have been received you will be entitled to an exchange or refund, which will not include the original cost of postage and packing. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to be have been worn, washed or are not as originally sent.
UK and International Returns
For all returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org where by you will be given a returns form and instruction of how to return your parcel. Unfortunately we cannot offer free returns on orders, although free shipping is available.
For international orders we will take into account the date of contact regarding the return as the 14 days notice and not when then item is received back.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure all packages are received back at Liam Hodges Ltd. We cannot refund any un-received parcels.
- We advise all parcels are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returning an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. Liam Hodges Ltd. is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Customers are responsible for all customs and import charges that may occur.
If you're question has not been answered by the above please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com